Win wedding prize worth up to �1,000 with Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club
ATTENTION all brides-to-be: are you getting married later this year?
And do you want to wear the dress of your dreams on your big day, not one you have to ‘make do’ with because you can’t fit into something smaller?
Well read on, for that’s the prize on offer to one lucky WHT reader in this fabulous competition.
We have teamed up with Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club to offer a superb wedding day package, worth up to �1,000.
The prize includes free membership at one of franchisee Lindsey Peters’ classes for the rest of 2011 for not only the bride, but one other member of the wedding party – be it groom, bridesmaid or even mother of the bride.
You may also want to watch:
The diet, exercise and support included will help you obtain your goals before it’s time to walk down the aisle.
There’s also �200 towards the bride’s dress or other wedding costs and �50 towards a hen party makeover for the bride.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 7 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 8 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
Finally, to start the winners off, there’s also a one-week supply of Rosemary Conley’s Solo Slim foods, to get your weight loss off with a bang.
Lindsey, who runs the franchise for WGC, Ware and St Albans, said: “The bride always wants to look her best on her wedding day, and so many people regret not making the effort to lose any weight they might want to.
“We want the winner to be wearing the dress they want to be in, not the one they have to make do with.”
To be eligible for the competition, you must be getting married this year.
To enter, just tell us – in 200 words or less – why you want to slim down before your wedding, and how much you’d ideally like to lose.
Send entries to: Rosemary Conley Wedding competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, Herts AL8 6AP.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is noon on Monday, January 31.
Terms and conditions: Normal Archant rules apply.
Full terms and conditions to be discussed with winner once chosen. This competition is not open to existing or previous Rosemary Conley members.
* SHIFTING the pounds in time for your wedding can be done – just ask the woman who was last week named Rosemary Conley Bride Slimmer of the Year 2011.
Laura Powell lost a colossal 10st 7lb to wear the size 10 dress of her dreams – a hand-made white strapless dress with a corseted top.
The 27-year-old, from Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, tipped the scales at 23st 7lb and wore size 28 clothes.
But when her fiance Ed asked her to marry him, she decided to do something about her weight.