Win VIP backstage tickets to see Take That at Wembley
VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert are being auctioned off by a marathon runner to raise cash for charity. The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen and see them perform just metres away is being offere
VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert are being auctioned off to WHT readers by a marathon runner to raise cash for charity.
The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen and see them perform just metres away is being offered by beautician Lydia Clarkson.
The 26-year-old completed Sunday's Flora London Marathon in four hours, 49 minutes, in aid of the Whizz-Kidz charity.
Now she wants to boost the total raised on the day by auctioning off the tickets for Take That at Wembley Stadium on Friday, July 3.
You may also want to watch:
Lydia's mum Chrissie, who co-runs Synergie Hair and Beauty Salon with Lydia, said: "We would rather it went to someone local, that's why we didn't put them on eBay.
"You really can't buy these tickets. When we went to see Take That before, Lulu was in the seat behind us!
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 5 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 10 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
"It was fantastic."
As for Lydia, she told the WHT she was delighted to have completed the 26-mile, 385-yard trek for the first time.
"It was very hot, but it was a fantastic experience. It was great though, I would definitely do it again."
So for your chance to win the tickets; It Only Takes A Minute to enter, so have a little Patience and Pray you put in the highest bid.
Give generously as it could be the Greatest Day of your life and all the funds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
The minimum bid for the tickets is �250.
Send your entries to Take That auction, Synergie Hair and Beauty Studio, 10 Station Road, Knebworth, SG3 6AP, by Wednesday, May 13.
We will run regular updates on the current highest bid online at www.whtimes24.co.uk