Win VIP backstage tickets to see Take That at Wembley
VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert are being auctioned off by a marathon runner to raise cash for charity. The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen and see them perform just metres away is being offere
VIP backstage tickets to see Take That in concert are being auctioned off to WHT readers by a marathon runner to raise cash for charity.
The dream chance to meet Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen and see them perform just metres away is being offered by beautician Lydia Clarkson.
The 26-year-old completed Sunday's Flora London Marathon in four hours, 49 minutes, in aid of the Whizz-Kidz charity.
Now she wants to boost the total raised on the day by auctioning off the tickets for Take That at Wembley Stadium on Friday, July 3.
You may also want to watch:
Lydia's mum Chrissie, who co-runs Synergie Hair and Beauty Salon with Lydia, said: "We would rather it went to someone local, that's why we didn't put them on eBay.
"You really can't buy these tickets. When we went to see Take That before, Lulu was in the seat behind us!
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 4 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 9 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
- 10 Jodie Williams gunning for gold after barrier-breaking personal best at Tokyo 2020 Olympics
"It was fantastic."
As for Lydia, she told the WHT she was delighted to have completed the 26-mile, 385-yard trek for the first time.
"It was very hot, but it was a fantastic experience. It was great though, I would definitely do it again."
So for your chance to win the tickets; It Only Takes A Minute to enter, so have a little Patience and Pray you put in the highest bid.
Give generously as it could be the Greatest Day of your life and all the funds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
The minimum bid for the tickets is �250.
Send your entries to Take That auction, Synergie Hair and Beauty Studio, 10 Station Road, Knebworth, SG3 6AP, by Wednesday, May 13.
We will run regular updates on the current highest bid online at www.whtimes24.co.uk