Win tickets to the Rose Weekend at Hatfield House
WIN a summer’s day out in a lovely setting in our latest competition.
The Rose Weekend being held at Hatfield House has something for everyone and we have 10 pairs of tickets to be won.
Taking place on June 19-20, summer music will fill the air as visitors enjoy the wide range of plants, garden accessories and lovely foods on offer in the marquees in the West Garden.
In the Tastes of Summer Pavilion, the exhibitors will have goodies such as cakes and organic wines to sample and to buy. Waitrose will be demonstrating ideas for home entertaining.
In the Summer Style Marquee there is a wide range of jewellery and gifts. Find perfect designer summer accessories. Make your patio really stylish this year with the latest must have garden items.
You may also want to watch:
Enjoy the Garden Path where plants, pots and garden furniture and will be on sale from specialists and nurserymen.
The National Society of Flower Arrangers will also be holding a summer floral competition during the weekend including demonstrations and tips.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 10 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
Lady Salisbury and her team will be decorating the house with roses and summer flowers.
The Coach House Restaurant and the Old Palace will be open throughout the weekend offering a wide selection of lunches, afternoon teas with home made cakes and snacks.
To be in with the chance of winning a pair of tickets to this glorious event, answer this simple question:
The Hatfield House Rose Weekend is held in which summer month?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard to: Rose Weekend Competition, Web Desk, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on June 7.
The tickets will admit two adults to the event on either day.
Normal Archant rules apply.
* Tickets to the garden show are �7 for adults, �6,50 for seniors and �5 for children.
Entry to the House is an extra �5 per person. There is plenty of free parking.
To book your tickets or for further information or call 01707 287010 or click on the Hatfield House link above.
Tickets are also available from Campus West, Welwyn Garden City.