Win tickets to see Metallica and Linkin Park at Knebworth's Sonisphere Festival
FANCY seeing Metallica s headline set at this summer s Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House for free? Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with organisers to offer readers the chance to win tickets to the festival on August 1-2. The inaugural
FANCY seeing Metallica's headline set at this summer's Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House for free?
Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with organisers to offer readers the chance to win tickets to the festival on August 1-2.
The inaugural Sonisphere is shaping up to be the rock event of the summer.
Nu-metal favourites Linkin Park will headline the main stage on the Saturday with rock gods Metallica closing proceedings on the Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Others on the bill include Feeder, Thin Lizzy, Bullet for My Valentine and Nine Inch Nails.
For the chance of bagging a pair of weekend camping tickets worth around �300, simply answer the following question.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
Who is closing this year's Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth?
a) Iron Maiden
Send your entry on a postcard to Sonisphere Competition, WHT, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.
Alternatively, email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, address, email and phone number.
The closing date is noon on Wednesday, May 20.
Normal Archant rules apply.