Win tickets to see Metallica and Linkin Park at Knebworth's Sonisphere Festival
FANCY seeing Metallica s headline set at this summer s Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House for free? Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with organisers to offer readers the chance to win tickets to the festival on August 1-2. The inaugural
FANCY seeing Metallica's headline set at this summer's Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House for free?
Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with organisers to offer readers the chance to win tickets to the festival on August 1-2.
The inaugural Sonisphere is shaping up to be the rock event of the summer.
Nu-metal favourites Linkin Park will headline the main stage on the Saturday with rock gods Metallica closing proceedings on the Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Others on the bill include Feeder, Thin Lizzy, Bullet for My Valentine and Nine Inch Nails.
For the chance of bagging a pair of weekend camping tickets worth around �300, simply answer the following question.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 9 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 10 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
Who is closing this year's Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth?
a) Iron Maiden
Send your entry on a postcard to Sonisphere Competition, WHT, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.
Alternatively, email your answer to email@example.com
Please include your name, address, email and phone number.
The closing date is noon on Wednesday, May 20.
Normal Archant rules apply.