Win tickets to see Metallica and Linkin Park at Knebworth's Sonisphere Festival
FANCY seeing Metallica s headline set at this summer s Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House for free? Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with organisers to offer readers the chance to win tickets to the festival on August 1-2. The inaugural
FANCY seeing Metallica's headline set at this summer's Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House for free?
Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with organisers to offer readers the chance to win tickets to the festival on August 1-2.
The inaugural Sonisphere is shaping up to be the rock event of the summer.
Nu-metal favourites Linkin Park will headline the main stage on the Saturday with rock gods Metallica closing proceedings on the Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Others on the bill include Feeder, Thin Lizzy, Bullet for My Valentine and Nine Inch Nails.
For the chance of bagging a pair of weekend camping tickets worth around �300, simply answer the following question.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 7 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
Who is closing this year's Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth?
a) Iron Maiden
Send your entry on a postcard to Sonisphere Competition, WHT, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.
Alternatively, email your answer to email@example.com
Please include your name, address, email and phone number.
The closing date is noon on Wednesday, May 20.
Normal Archant rules apply.