Win tickets to orchid celebration at Hatfield House
THIS Easter, enjoy some spectacular flowers as Hatfield House holds an Orchid Celebration. From Saturday, April 11 to Monday, April 13, the Hatfield stately home will be decorated with tropical and native blooms and we have five pairs of tickets to be wo
THIS Easter, enjoy some spectacular flowers as Hatfield House holds an Orchid Celebration.
From Saturday, April 11 to Monday, April 13, the Hatfield stately home will be decorated with tropical and native blooms and we have five pairs of tickets to be won.
There will be displays of orchids in the state rooms at Hatfield House, and orchids to buy and take home, as well as orchid-inspired paintings and photos. Normal admission charges apply: adult �10.50, senior �9.50, child �5, which includes admission to the house, park and west garden. Parking is free.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to see the amazing celebration of orchids at Hatfield House over the Easter weekend, simply answer this simple question:
In which county would you find Hatfield House?
- 1 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 2 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 5 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 6 Hertfordshire County Council will fund free summer activity camps for children in the Welwyn Hatfield area
- 7 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 8 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 9 Vehicle caught fire on M25
- 10 Officers to tackle Potters Bar Nitrous Oxide sales as part of policing priorities
Send your answer on a postcard to: Orchid Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE. Include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on March 23. There is no cash alternative.
The editor's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
For more details visit www.hatfield-house.co.uk