Win tickets for great St George's Day festival
HERE S your chance to win tickets to the biggest St George s Day festival in the country. English Heritage is giving WHT readers a chance to win one of 10 passes to the event, taking place at Wrest Park in Bedfordshire on Saturday and Sunday, April 25 and
HERE'S your chance to win tickets to the biggest St George's Day festival in the country.
English Heritage is giving WHT readers a chance to win one of 10 passes to the event, taking place at Wrest Park in Bedfordshire on Saturday and Sunday, April 25 and 26.
Family tickets admit two adults and up to three children.
The festivities, the longest running in England, are set against the stunning backdrop of the beautiful stately home and gardens at Wrest Park.
You may also want to watch:
Expect fun for all the family with everything from interactive children's theatre and spectacular street performers to dramatic equestrian displays, traditional falconry, a historic crafts market, living history encampments and much, much more.
New for 2009 is the dragon training camp where drama kings and queens can see if they have what it takes to become a fierce and ferocious dragon!
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
Of course, the highlight of each day is the fierce battle between St George and the Dragon himself - cheer on your favourite in this age-old battle and take the chance to meet the shining knight himself.
For your chance to win tickets answer this simple question:
Which mythical creature does St George fight at the event at Wrest Park each year?
Send your answers, along with your name, address and daytime contact number, to: St George's competition, WHT, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.
You can also email email@example.com
The closing date for entries is noon next Thursday, April 16.
Normal Archant rules apply.
* If you are not a winner, you can still make big savings on the price of tickets when you book early.
For full information and to book, call 0870 333 1183 or buy online at www.english-heritage.org.uk/buytickets