Win three Valentine’s Day bouquets with the Welwyn Hatfield Times
THE Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with florists across the area to help you show your loved one you care, this Valentine’s Day.
We have bunches of flowers to give away from three popular shops – Lambert’s Flower Company, Amity’s and Maddisons Florist.
Lamberts Flower Company based on Howardsgate, in WGC, is offering our top prize worth more than �100. Its Hots For You gift hamper contains a luxury scented candle, bottle of Prince Laurent Champagne, heart-shaped Maison Fougere chocolates and a classic dozen red rose bouquet.
Amity’s in Haldens, WGC, is giving away 12 Grand Prix roses and Maddisons Florist in The Parade, St Albans Road East, Hatfield, is offering its luxury bouquet.
All of our florists are happy to deliver the gifts to your loved one in the WHT’s circulation area, or you can pick them up from the shop.
You may also want to watch:
To enter the competition buy this week’s copy of the Welwyn Hatfield Times and send in your voucher.
*No photocopies accepted; normal Archant rules apply.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Thanks Dad! WHT readers send 2,500 Father's Day messages
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield