Win signed Stevenage Borough football
A GROUP of sixth form students from Monk s Walk School in WGC visited Stevenage Borough FC, as part of their AS physical education studies. The group enjoyed a tour of both the stadium and football academy, before having a question and answer session wit
A GROUP of sixth form students from Monk's Walk School in WGC visited Stevenage Borough FC, as part of their AS physical education studies.
The group enjoyed a tour of both the stadium and football academy, before having a question and answer session with the club's supporter liaison officer Alex Tunbridge about on and off-field activities.
The visit will be used as a focus for the student's coursework on a local sporting organisation, as well as other topic areas.
The pupils were also invited to watch the club's home match against Forest Green Rovers last Saturday, which was in the end postponed.
You may also want to watch:
Stevenage Borough have kindly supplied the WHT with a signed football and for your chance to win this prize, simply answer the following question:
Stevenage Boro are due to take on Weymouth this afternoon (Saturday). What was the score when the Boro entertained Weymouth in the Blue Square Premier at the Lamex Stadium earlier in the season?
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
You can email your answer to email@example.com or post your entry to WHTimes, 31A Howardsgate, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL8 6AP.
Closing date for the competition is 2pm on Wednesday, February 18.
Please provide your postal address and a daytime contact telephone number.
The winner will be expected to collect the prize from our office at the above address.
Normal Archant rules apply.