Win signed Stevenage Borough football
A GROUP of sixth form students from Monk s Walk School in WGC visited Stevenage Borough FC, as part of their AS physical education studies. The group enjoyed a tour of both the stadium and football academy, before having a question and answer session wit
A GROUP of sixth form students from Monk's Walk School in WGC visited Stevenage Borough FC, as part of their AS physical education studies.
The group enjoyed a tour of both the stadium and football academy, before having a question and answer session with the club's supporter liaison officer Alex Tunbridge about on and off-field activities.
The visit will be used as a focus for the student's coursework on a local sporting organisation, as well as other topic areas.
The pupils were also invited to watch the club's home match against Forest Green Rovers last Saturday, which was in the end postponed.
You may also want to watch:
Stevenage Borough have kindly supplied the WHT with a signed football and for your chance to win this prize, simply answer the following question:
Stevenage Boro are due to take on Weymouth this afternoon (Saturday). What was the score when the Boro entertained Weymouth in the Blue Square Premier at the Lamex Stadium earlier in the season?
- 1 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 4 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
- 8 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 9 Remembering the life of daring test pilot Geoffrey de Havilland Jr - 75 years on from his tragic death
- 10 Riding charity holds online art and photography competition
You can email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your entry to WHTimes, 31A Howardsgate, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL8 6AP.
Closing date for the competition is 2pm on Wednesday, February 18.
Please provide your postal address and a daytime contact telephone number.
The winner will be expected to collect the prize from our office at the above address.
Normal Archant rules apply.