Win signed Stevenage Borough football
A GROUP of sixth form students from Monk s Walk School in WGC visited Stevenage Borough FC, as part of their AS physical education studies. The group enjoyed a tour of both the stadium and football academy, before having a question and answer session wit
A GROUP of sixth form students from Monk's Walk School in WGC visited Stevenage Borough FC, as part of their AS physical education studies.
The group enjoyed a tour of both the stadium and football academy, before having a question and answer session with the club's supporter liaison officer Alex Tunbridge about on and off-field activities.
The visit will be used as a focus for the student's coursework on a local sporting organisation, as well as other topic areas.
The pupils were also invited to watch the club's home match against Forest Green Rovers last Saturday, which was in the end postponed.
Stevenage Borough have kindly supplied the WHT with a signed football and for your chance to win this prize, simply answer the following question:
Stevenage Boro are due to take on Weymouth this afternoon (Saturday). What was the score when the Boro entertained Weymouth in the Blue Square Premier at the Lamex Stadium earlier in the season?
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Marks & Spencer confirm Welwyn Garden City store closure
- 3 Outdoor gym opens in Hatfield
- 4 Three bulldogs rescued from fire by passersby
- 5 Next to close Welwyn Garden City store this week
- 6 ‘Please do not vote to damage Welwyn irreparably’
- 7 Council fights for lower housing targets
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 £45m bid to improve QEII Hospital
- 10 Flooding in Hatfield 'damages' vehicles
You can email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your entry to WHTimes, 31A Howardsgate, Welwyn Garden City, Herts, AL8 6AP.
Closing date for the competition is 2pm on Wednesday, February 18.
Please provide your postal address and a daytime contact telephone number.
The winner will be expected to collect the prize from our office at the above address.
Normal Archant rules apply.