Win signed snap of ‘that’ Vinnie Jones and Gazza pic
It is an iconic and enduring image of a bygone age, when football was a game played by real men and not overpaid prima donnas.
In it, Celebrity Big Brother contestant and former Chancellor’s School pupil Vinnie Jones rather forcibly wrenches the balls of England legend Paul Gascoigne.
The expression on both men’s faces is priceless and now you can be in with a chance of owning a copy of this photograph signed by both of the protagonists.
The autographed snap is being sold on auction site eBay to collect cash for the Everyman campaign, which aims to raise awareness of, and funds towards, research into testicular and prostate cancer.
An Everyman spokesman said: “This is an exclusive opportunity for fans to own a classic image of two of football’s most colourful characters whilst raising money for an extremely important cause.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t thank Vinnie and Gazza enough for autographing the picture and supporting the campaign.”
The photograph went on sale yesterday for a period of 10 days.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'
To bid, log on to myworld.ebay.co.uk/everymanmalecancercampaign