Win signed snap of ‘that’ Vinnie Jones and Gazza pic
It is an iconic and enduring image of a bygone age, when football was a game played by real men and not overpaid prima donnas.
In it, Celebrity Big Brother contestant and former Chancellor’s School pupil Vinnie Jones rather forcibly wrenches the balls of England legend Paul Gascoigne.
The expression on both men’s faces is priceless and now you can be in with a chance of owning a copy of this photograph signed by both of the protagonists.
The autographed snap is being sold on auction site eBay to collect cash for the Everyman campaign, which aims to raise awareness of, and funds towards, research into testicular and prostate cancer.
An Everyman spokesman said: “This is an exclusive opportunity for fans to own a classic image of two of football’s most colourful characters whilst raising money for an extremely important cause.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t thank Vinnie and Gazza enough for autographing the picture and supporting the campaign.”
The photograph went on sale yesterday for a period of 10 days.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
To bid, log on to myworld.ebay.co.uk/everymanmalecancercampaign