Win signed snap of ‘that’ Vinnie Jones and Gazza pic
It is an iconic and enduring image of a bygone age, when football was a game played by real men and not overpaid prima donnas.
In it, Celebrity Big Brother contestant and former Chancellor’s School pupil Vinnie Jones rather forcibly wrenches the balls of England legend Paul Gascoigne.
The expression on both men’s faces is priceless and now you can be in with a chance of owning a copy of this photograph signed by both of the protagonists.
The autographed snap is being sold on auction site eBay to collect cash for the Everyman campaign, which aims to raise awareness of, and funds towards, research into testicular and prostate cancer.
An Everyman spokesman said: “This is an exclusive opportunity for fans to own a classic image of two of football’s most colourful characters whilst raising money for an extremely important cause.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t thank Vinnie and Gazza enough for autographing the picture and supporting the campaign.”
The photograph went on sale yesterday for a period of 10 days.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
To bid, log on to myworld.ebay.co.uk/everymanmalecancercampaign