Win great objekts for your home in fabulous kitchen competition
TRENDY. Funky. Cool. These are just three words that have been used to describe www.objekts.co.uk – a new online shopping experience which has been designed to give your home the cutting edge.Jam packed with the most innovative of new products to come on
TRENDY. Funky. Cool. These are just three words that have been used to describe www.objekts.co.uk - a new online shopping experience which has been designed to give your home the cutting edge.
Jam packed with the most innovative of new products to come on the market, www.objekts.co.uk wants our readers to find out all about what they might have been missing.
Because this week we have teamed up with the online store to give three of our readers the chance to win one of three kitchen prize packages worth �500.
The hampers will be crammed with must-have items such as mixing bowls, mugs, bottle openers, aprons, coffee makers and tealight holders, to name but a few of the items.
You may also want to watch:
The only thing which the hampers will have in common is that they will all be unique and the envy of your friends at the next dinner party you may be having.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning one of the kitchen prize hampers thanks to www.objekts.co.uk then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
Which language does the word objekt originate from?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard to: Objekts Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on April 20.
Winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date.
There is no cash alternative. Normal Archant rules apply.
For more information about all the products on offer, visit www.objekts.co.uk
* All Archant readers can take advantage of a 10 per cent discount when placing an order.
At checkout simply insert the code HERTS2009