Win free membership at Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club
A DIET and fitness instructor has launched a new membership option in a bid to encourage more people to shed those unwanted pounds.
Lindsey Peters is the Rosemary Conley franchise holder for WGC, Ware and St Albans.
And for a limited time, you can join her classes as a ‘weigh only’ member for as little as �2.99 a week – around half the usual cost.
To mark the launch of the pilot scheme, the Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with Lindsey to offer four readers the chance to win free membership until Christmas.
Winners can choose whether they want the new ‘weigh only’ membership, or the regular package, which includes a 45-minute aerobics session at class.
You may also want to watch:
Both options include the Rosemary Conley Amazing Inch Loss diet pack, a weekly weigh in and consultation with a qualified instructor, as well as ongoing help, advice and support.
To enter, just answer this simple question:
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 10 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
From what price per week does the new weigh only membership cost?
Send your answer to: Rosemary Conley competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP, or email email@example.com
Hurry though, the closing date for entries is noon tomorrow (Wednesday, September 15).
Normal Archant rules apply.
* Please note, this competition is not open to current Rosemary Conley members.