Win free membership at Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club
A DIET and fitness instructor has launched a new membership option in a bid to encourage more people to shed those unwanted pounds.
Lindsey Peters is the Rosemary Conley franchise holder for WGC, Ware and St Albans.
And for a limited time, you can join her classes as a ‘weigh only’ member for as little as �2.99 a week – around half the usual cost.
To mark the launch of the pilot scheme, the Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with Lindsey to offer four readers the chance to win free membership until Christmas.
Winners can choose whether they want the new ‘weigh only’ membership, or the regular package, which includes a 45-minute aerobics session at class.
You may also want to watch:
Both options include the Rosemary Conley Amazing Inch Loss diet pack, a weekly weigh in and consultation with a qualified instructor, as well as ongoing help, advice and support.
To enter, just answer this simple question:
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 7 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 8 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 10 M25 protesters could face prison after Government secures injunction
From what price per week does the new weigh only membership cost?
Send your answer to: Rosemary Conley competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry though, the closing date for entries is noon tomorrow (Wednesday, September 15).
Normal Archant rules apply.
* Please note, this competition is not open to current Rosemary Conley members.