Win chance to clown around at Zippo's Circus
FANCY clowning around at the circus for the day? Well we have teamed up with Zippo s Circus to help you achieve just that. For one performance only, you could be one of those real circus clowns. Because we have teamed up with Zippo s Circus to offer this
FANCY clowning around at the circus for the day?
Well we have teamed up with Zippo's Circus to help you achieve just that.
For one performance only, you could be one of those real circus clowns.
Because we have teamed up with Zippo's Circus to offer this once-in-a-lifetime prize to one of our readers.
You may also want to watch:
Arriving at Fairlands Valley Park in Stevenage on March 12, the winner's family will watch as he or she takes part in the performance with Zippo's own troupe of hilarious circus buffoons.
The competition is open to children from five to 14 years old.
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 9 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
The winner gets:
* An appearance in clown make-up (provided by the circus) in the circus ring at Zippo's during a performance
* Coaching from members of Zippo's professional clown group
* The gift of a clown's red nose
* Five VIP seats for Zippo's Circus.
* Candy floss and popcorn for all five guests.
But be warned - if you're the winner, dress for mess!
There are also five second prizes of family tickets (each for two adults and two children) for Zippo's Circus at Stevenage.
If you would like to be in with a chance of becoming a clown for the day, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What colour is a clown's nose?
To enter send your answer on a postcard to: Zippo's Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
The competition closes on March 2. Normal Archant rules apply.
The fun rolls into town on March 12 and will stay until March 17.
And even if you're not one of our lucky winners, there's a brilliant first night special offer for tickets when all seats cost just �5.99.
For more details on performance times as well as tickets prices visit www.zipposcircus.co.uk or you can dial-a-seat by telephoning 0871 210 2100.