Win chance to clown around at Zippo's Circus
FANCY clowning around at the circus for the day? Well we have teamed up with Zippo s Circus to help you achieve just that. For one performance only, you could be one of those real circus clowns. Because we have teamed up with Zippo s Circus to offer this
FANCY clowning around at the circus for the day?
Well we have teamed up with Zippo's Circus to help you achieve just that.
For one performance only, you could be one of those real circus clowns.
Because we have teamed up with Zippo's Circus to offer this once-in-a-lifetime prize to one of our readers.
You may also want to watch:
Arriving at Fairlands Valley Park in Stevenage on March 12, the winner's family will watch as he or she takes part in the performance with Zippo's own troupe of hilarious circus buffoons.
The competition is open to children from five to 14 years old.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
The winner gets:
* An appearance in clown make-up (provided by the circus) in the circus ring at Zippo's during a performance
* Coaching from members of Zippo's professional clown group
* The gift of a clown's red nose
* Five VIP seats for Zippo's Circus.
* Candy floss and popcorn for all five guests.
But be warned - if you're the winner, dress for mess!
There are also five second prizes of family tickets (each for two adults and two children) for Zippo's Circus at Stevenage.
If you would like to be in with a chance of becoming a clown for the day, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What colour is a clown's nose?
To enter send your answer on a postcard to: Zippo's Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
The competition closes on March 2. Normal Archant rules apply.
The fun rolls into town on March 12 and will stay until March 17.
And even if you're not one of our lucky winners, there's a brilliant first night special offer for tickets when all seats cost just �5.99.
For more details on performance times as well as tickets prices visit www.zipposcircus.co.uk or you can dial-a-seat by telephoning 0871 210 2100.