Win beauty voucher at Welwyn Garden City salon
FANCY a new look for the New Year?
A recently-opened hair and beauty salon in WGC is offering a free beauty treatment to one lucky WHT reader.
Divine Hair and Beauty, in Shoplands, has a voucher worth �20 on any beauty treatment to give away in time for Christmas.
The family-run salon, which opened in August, provides a range of treatments, including waxing, facials, eyelash and brow tints, eyelash perming, manicures, pedicures, Swedish massage and aromatherapy.
To get your hands on the beauty voucher, simply answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Q When did Divine Hair and Beauty open?
Send your answers to Divine Hair and Beauty competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust
Remember to include your name, age, address and telephone number.
You can also enter online at www.whtimes24.co.uk
The closing date for entries is Wednesday, December 16.
The voucher is valid until January 30, 2010.
Normal Archant rules apply.
n Archant Ltd may wish to contact you about special offers and services by email from time to time.
If you would like to be contacted by email please include your email address on your postal entry or mark your email entry with ‘Agreed to contact’.