Win a meal for four at Welwyn Garden City Beefeater
IN tomorrow's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, two lucky readers will win a slap-up meal for four at an iconic British restaurant in WGC. The Beefeater restaurant brand celebrates 35 years in business this month, and to mark the occasion, the Beefeater in Stanbor
IN tomorrow's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, two lucky readers will win a slap-up meal for four at an iconic British restaurant in WGC.
The Beefeater restaurant brand celebrates 35 years in business this month, and to mark the occasion, the Beefeater in Stanborough Road is offering two readers and three of their friends a three course meal absolutely free.
To stand a chance of sampling some of Beefeaters' famous chargrilled menu, all you have to do is enter our competition printed in tomorrow's paper.
Also in this week's edition, Terry Wogan visits Times Territory, and pet owners whose beloved animals were killed by two vicious dogs speak of their grief.
You may also want to watch:
All this and more is in this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, out tomorrow (Wednesday).
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 9 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 10 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart