Win a Jeff Banks suit for Father’s Day
IS your father a fashion fiasco?
Does his dress sense have to be seen to be believed?
Then we want to hear all about it!
To celebrate Father’s Day on Sunday the WHT has teamed up with the Jeff Banks shop at the Galleria, to offer one lucky dad the chance to win a fantastic makeover courtesy of one of Britain’s best loved designers.
The store, where you’ll find the latest men’s fashion with discounts of up to 30 per cent off high street prices, holds two prestigious Jeff Banks collections:
You may also want to watch:
Jeff Banks Stvdio – a fashion forward range of mixer suits and co-ordinates that reflect key trends to create a modern and eclectic collection.
Jeff Banks London – an elegant range of sharp, contemporary suits defined with a modern fit, but tailored with a classic twist in mind.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
The prize in total is for a consultation with the store’s highly trained staff who will help him select a fantastic, flattering Jeff Banks suit and shirt to the value of �150.
This competition has now closed.