Win a Jeff Banks suit for Father’s Day
IS your father a fashion fiasco?
Does his dress sense have to be seen to be believed?
Then we want to hear all about it!
To celebrate Father’s Day on Sunday the WHT has teamed up with the Jeff Banks shop at the Galleria, to offer one lucky dad the chance to win a fantastic makeover courtesy of one of Britain’s best loved designers.
The store, where you’ll find the latest men’s fashion with discounts of up to 30 per cent off high street prices, holds two prestigious Jeff Banks collections:
You may also want to watch:
Jeff Banks Stvdio – a fashion forward range of mixer suits and co-ordinates that reflect key trends to create a modern and eclectic collection.
Jeff Banks London – an elegant range of sharp, contemporary suits defined with a modern fit, but tailored with a classic twist in mind.
- 1 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 7 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
The prize in total is for a consultation with the store’s highly trained staff who will help him select a fantastic, flattering Jeff Banks suit and shirt to the value of �150.
This competition has now closed.