Win a Jeff Banks suit for Father’s Day
IS your father a fashion fiasco?
Does his dress sense have to be seen to be believed?
Then we want to hear all about it!
To celebrate Father’s Day on Sunday the WHT has teamed up with the Jeff Banks shop at the Galleria, to offer one lucky dad the chance to win a fantastic makeover courtesy of one of Britain’s best loved designers.
The store, where you’ll find the latest men’s fashion with discounts of up to 30 per cent off high street prices, holds two prestigious Jeff Banks collections:
You may also want to watch:
Jeff Banks Stvdio – a fashion forward range of mixer suits and co-ordinates that reflect key trends to create a modern and eclectic collection.
Jeff Banks London – an elegant range of sharp, contemporary suits defined with a modern fit, but tailored with a classic twist in mind.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
The prize in total is for a consultation with the store’s highly trained staff who will help him select a fantastic, flattering Jeff Banks suit and shirt to the value of �150.
This competition has now closed.