Win a family ski trip to Austria
Fancy winning a family ski trip to Austria complete with hotel, flights and ski pass thrown in? Then read on...
THE days are short and the winter seems like it’s never ending.
Want a break? Well this week, we have got the prize for you.
Because we have teamed up with the top ski resort of Vorarlberg in Austria, as well as Ryanair, to offer one of our readers the chance to win a family ski trip to the Alpenregion Bludenz complete with 4* hotel, flights and ski pass thrown in.
The exclusive Austrian resort caters for all standards of skiers.
You may also want to watch:
Whether you are a beginner and need the blue runs which are gentle and forgiving or if you prefer the thrill of a black run, then Vorarlberg can offer something for everyone.
There are also winter hikes through gorgeous pine clad mountains or you might prefer to down skis and take to a toboggan.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
And what’s great about this resort is that it’s just 90 minutes from the Ryanair destination of Friedrichshafen, which flies straight out of Stansted.
Or if you prefer you can fly to Memmingen (Munich West), again a 90 minute flight.
Vorarlberg has played a pivotal role in the development of winter sports.
Not only did it host the first ever ski course, the idea of heated chairlifts was developed here.
So do you fancy it? We have got a family friendly hotel* up for grabs in which our winner and their family – two adults and two children up to age 14 – will stay for at least three days.
During this time they will enjoy half board in the hotel and they will all receive a ski pass after flying into Friedrichshafen, thanks to Ryanair.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this trip, then click on the competition entry link above.
The competition closes on December 21.
* Due to the number of hotels taking part in this promotion, the specific hotel cannot be confirmed until our winner is chosen.
For full terms and conditions of when the break can be taken and when it needs to be booked, click on the entry link above.