Win a family ski trip to Austria
Fancy winning a family ski trip to Austria complete with hotel, flights and ski pass thrown in? Then read on...
THE days are short and the winter seems like it’s never ending.
Want a break? Well this week, we have got the prize for you.
Because we have teamed up with the top ski resort of Vorarlberg in Austria, as well as Ryanair, to offer one of our readers the chance to win a family ski trip to the Alpenregion Bludenz complete with 4* hotel, flights and ski pass thrown in.
The exclusive Austrian resort caters for all standards of skiers.
You may also want to watch:
Whether you are a beginner and need the blue runs which are gentle and forgiving or if you prefer the thrill of a black run, then Vorarlberg can offer something for everyone.
There are also winter hikes through gorgeous pine clad mountains or you might prefer to down skis and take to a toboggan.
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 7 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust
And what’s great about this resort is that it’s just 90 minutes from the Ryanair destination of Friedrichshafen, which flies straight out of Stansted.
Or if you prefer you can fly to Memmingen (Munich West), again a 90 minute flight.
Vorarlberg has played a pivotal role in the development of winter sports.
Not only did it host the first ever ski course, the idea of heated chairlifts was developed here.
So do you fancy it? We have got a family friendly hotel* up for grabs in which our winner and their family – two adults and two children up to age 14 – will stay for at least three days.
During this time they will enjoy half board in the hotel and they will all receive a ski pass after flying into Friedrichshafen, thanks to Ryanair.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this trip, then click on the competition entry link above.
The competition closes on December 21.
* Due to the number of hotels taking part in this promotion, the specific hotel cannot be confirmed until our winner is chosen.
For full terms and conditions of when the break can be taken and when it needs to be booked, click on the entry link above.