Win a family ski trip to Austria
Fancy winning a family ski trip to Austria complete with hotel, flights and ski pass thrown in? Then read on...
THE days are short and the winter seems like it’s never ending.
Want a break? Well this week, we have got the prize for you.
Because we have teamed up with the top ski resort of Vorarlberg in Austria, as well as Ryanair, to offer one of our readers the chance to win a family ski trip to the Alpenregion Bludenz complete with 4* hotel, flights and ski pass thrown in.
The exclusive Austrian resort caters for all standards of skiers.
You may also want to watch:
Whether you are a beginner and need the blue runs which are gentle and forgiving or if you prefer the thrill of a black run, then Vorarlberg can offer something for everyone.
There are also winter hikes through gorgeous pine clad mountains or you might prefer to down skis and take to a toboggan.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 9 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
And what’s great about this resort is that it’s just 90 minutes from the Ryanair destination of Friedrichshafen, which flies straight out of Stansted.
Or if you prefer you can fly to Memmingen (Munich West), again a 90 minute flight.
Vorarlberg has played a pivotal role in the development of winter sports.
Not only did it host the first ever ski course, the idea of heated chairlifts was developed here.
So do you fancy it? We have got a family friendly hotel* up for grabs in which our winner and their family – two adults and two children up to age 14 – will stay for at least three days.
During this time they will enjoy half board in the hotel and they will all receive a ski pass after flying into Friedrichshafen, thanks to Ryanair.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this trip, then click on the competition entry link above.
The competition closes on December 21.
* Due to the number of hotels taking part in this promotion, the specific hotel cannot be confirmed until our winner is chosen.
For full terms and conditions of when the break can be taken and when it needs to be booked, click on the entry link above.