Win a case of Mont Tauch Fitou wine
WE’VE got the perfect competition for wine lovers with two cases of wine up for grabs in our Mont Tauch Fitou competition.
MONT Tauch, the face of Fitou, has teamed up with Archant online to offer two lucky winners a case of Mont Tauch Fitou, perfect for those chilly winter evenings.
Based in the beautiful wine producing region of Languedoc, southern France, Mont Tauch is made up of over 250 growers each contributing grapes to the wide selection of Mont Tauch wines that can be found in most high street supermarket and off licence chains.
Mont Tauch is best known for its Fitou, a red wine made from a blend of the Carignan, Grenache and Syrah grape varieties.
Blended together these varieties produce a wonderful range of styles from soft and fruity to full bodied, rich and spicy reds, ideal with hearty winter stews and red meats.
You may also want to watch:
You can recognise Mont Tauch wines by their wild boar logo on every bottle.
Despite eating many of the sweetest grapes in the vineyard, wild boars are central to the growers’ way of life and can often be seen in the area.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
Thanks to the growers’ use of environmentally friendly methods, Mont Tauch is also a leader in sustainability.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a case of Mont Tauch Fitou Wines, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
In which southern French village is Mont Tauch based:
To enter, send your answer on a postcard to: Mont Tauch Fitou Wine Competition, Web Editor, Archant Herts & Cambs, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 3EE.
Remember to include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
You can also enter online by clicking the Fitou competitions link above.
But hurry, the competition closes on Friday, December 4.
Entry is available to over 18s only.
Normal Archant rules apply.
* To find out more about these wines click on the link above.