Win a a �1,550 make over with the Welwyn Hatfield Times
DO you know someone who deserves a very special �1,550 treat?
Is their selfless dedication to other people always noticed, but seldom rewarded?
If so, then they could be the ideal candidate for the WHT’s exclusive Welwyn makeover competition.
We’ve teamed up with several businesses in the village of Welwyn to offer one lucky reader a luxury pamper day, makeover and professional photoshoot, worth an estimated �1,550.
If you have a friend, family member or work colleague who spends so much time helping other people that they rarely find time for themselves, then we want to hear from you.
Each nomination will be scrutinised by a panel of judges, and the lucky winner will receive:
n Haircut, colour and treatment, makeover and Aveda products courtesy of No 15 salon in Church Street, worth �250.
- 1 Concerns raised over structural integrity of Shredded Wheat factory building
- 2 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 3 Man in stable condition following Hatfield stabbing
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 7 Great family entertainment in Christmas production of Goodnight Mr Tom at the Barn Theatre in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Sir Elton John to play two Hertfordshire shows at Watford FC's Vicarage Road ground in 2022
- 9 Motorcyclist "seriously" injured after car crash in Welwyn Garden City
- 10 Local Plan guidelines clarified following ‘green fields’ confusion
n Wrinkle reduction treatments, fillers and peels with specialist aesthetic nurse Jacquie Macauley worth �350.
n Personal styling, colour advice and �100 outfit from fashion retailer SuSu in High Street.
n Facial, eyebrow shaping, manicure and pedicure, optional eyelash extensions with The Beauty Lounge in Church Street, worth �200.
n Half-day shoot with portrait photographer Ray Kilby and prints worth �650.
You can nominate someone by writing to us and explaining, in no more than 100 words, why you think your nominee deserves to win. Please include a picture of your nominee when entering.
Send entries to Welwyn Makeover Competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, Campus West, WGC AL8 6BX or email email@example.com
Deadline for entries is Wednesday, October 24.
Normal Archant rules apply.
Terms and Conditions:
* Competition open to WHT readers aged 18 or over on the date of entry.
* The closing date is Wednesday, October 24.
* The winner will be chosen by the judging panel after the closing date and will be notified within seven days. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven days, an alternative winner may be chosen. The panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* The prizes are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives
* Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winners’ names and photos for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes
* Nominees entering agree to be bound by above rules and regulations.