Win a �350 Christmas hamper with the Welwyn Hatfield Times and Stable Yard Hatfield House
MAKE this year’s festivities extra special with our exclusive competition, in association with Stable Yard, Hatfield House.
In this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, we’re offering one lucky reader an exclusive seasonal hamper, worth more than �350, courtesy of the independent traders based at the 17th century stately home’s revamped retail area.
Featuring a variety of specialist traders selling anything from traditional toys, jewellery, fine antiques, curiosities, plants and old fashioned sweets, the Stable Yard is open all year round, except for January, and is free to visit.
All 10 of the Stable Yard’s retailers have contributed their own special or unique gift to the hamper.
The hamper features:
You may also want to watch:
* A signed Alan Titchmarsh book from Burston Garden Centre
* Two tickets to an Elizabethan banquet at Leith’s Restaurant
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
* Cut glass sherry glasses and liquour from Bushwood Antiques
* A hamper plus Bobs Your Uncle Beer courtesy of The Gift Shop, Hatfield House
* Boxed marcasite earrings from Tudor Gems
* Ma Battley’s Sweet Jars, chocolate bars, Fudge Tin and Toffee Tins from Ma Battley’s Sweet Shop
* White Friars Amber Bowl from Scally Dog’s Curiosity Shop
* A Toy Theatre from Benjamin Pollock’s Toyshop
* Cake stand, doilies, baking cases and cake toppers from the The Oak Room
* Crafted silver acorn from Fiona Rae Goldsmith
Find out how you can get your hands on this exclusive prize by entering our competition, only in this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out today (Wednesday).