Win a �350 Christmas hamper with the Welwyn Hatfield Times and Stable Yard Hatfield House
MAKE this year’s festivities extra special with our exclusive competition, in association with Stable Yard, Hatfield House.
In this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, we’re offering one lucky reader an exclusive seasonal hamper, worth more than �350, courtesy of the independent traders based at the 17th century stately home’s revamped retail area.
Featuring a variety of specialist traders selling anything from traditional toys, jewellery, fine antiques, curiosities, plants and old fashioned sweets, the Stable Yard is open all year round, except for January, and is free to visit.
All 10 of the Stable Yard’s retailers have contributed their own special or unique gift to the hamper.
The hamper features:
You may also want to watch:
* A signed Alan Titchmarsh book from Burston Garden Centre
* Two tickets to an Elizabethan banquet at Leith’s Restaurant
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
* Cut glass sherry glasses and liquour from Bushwood Antiques
* A hamper plus Bobs Your Uncle Beer courtesy of The Gift Shop, Hatfield House
* Boxed marcasite earrings from Tudor Gems
* Ma Battley’s Sweet Jars, chocolate bars, Fudge Tin and Toffee Tins from Ma Battley’s Sweet Shop
* White Friars Amber Bowl from Scally Dog’s Curiosity Shop
* A Toy Theatre from Benjamin Pollock’s Toyshop
* Cake stand, doilies, baking cases and cake toppers from the The Oak Room
* Crafted silver acorn from Fiona Rae Goldsmith
Find out how you can get your hands on this exclusive prize by entering our competition, only in this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out today (Wednesday).