Win �200 worth of blinds with new Welwyn Garden City store
THE curtain has been raised on a new business in WGC – with a competition for Welwyn Hatfield Times readers worth �200.
Unidrape Blinds opened its showroom for the first time on Monday – with a special offer to new customers and an exclusive competition for Welwyn Hatfield Times readers.
The company is a joint venture between business partners Amanda Duffield and the aptly-named Neil Draper, who both have more than 10 years’ experience in the blind-selling industry.
Selling everything from wooden, Venetian, woodweave and Roman blinds, to curtains and wooden shutters, the company offers a full installation service and can deliver to anywhere in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London.
“We do pretty much anything to do with windows and blinds,” said Amanda.
You may also want to watch:
“There’s a real market for this area. The only other place doing what we do is John Lewis, or door-to-door salesmen selling double glazing and refusing to leave your home for hours.
“We’re really going for a less pressurised selling approach.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 5 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 6 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 7 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
- 8 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
“People can just come into the showroom and browse.”
To celebrate the opening of their new showroom in Shoplands, Unidrape is offering customers a 10 per cent discount on all purchases from now until March 31.
If that wasn’t enough, Amanda and Neil are also offering two lucky Welwyn Hatfield Times readers a chance to win �200 worth of Unidrape’s products.
All you need to do is answer the following question:
Where is the new Unidrape Blinds showroom located?
c) Potters Bar
Send your answers to: Unidrape competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP or email email@example.com by noon on Wednesday, February 23.
Be sure to include your name, address and daytime telephone number.
Normal Archant rules apply.
For more information about Unidrape Blinds, call 01707 376088 or visit the showroom.