Willow and the height of fashion
THERE is still time to get tickets for two charity fashion events. British designer Amanda Wakeley will present her latest collection at an exclusive fashion show organised by the Willow Foundation. The event takes place on Tuesday, June 9 at Sopwell
THERE is still time to get tickets for two charity fashion events.
British designer Amanda Wakeley will present her latest collection at an exclusive fashion show organised by the Willow Foundation.
The event takes place on Tuesday, June 9 at Sopwell House in St Albans.
Anyone considering buying tickets is urged to get in touch with the charity to register interest by noon tomorrow (Wednesday, May 27).
You may also want to watch:
With the event just two weeks away, the charity needs to estimate final numbers of guests for the ladies' lunch and evening fashion show.
The Old Hatfield-based charity is offering two exclusive opportunities to meet Amanda and see her latest collection being paraded down the cat walk; at a lunch from noon to 4pm and an evening event from 7.30pm to 10.30pm.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
Clothes will be on sale at discounted prices, alongside a range of jewellery, beauty products and fashion accessories.
Charity co-founder, Megs Wilson, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity to combine glamour and fun with helping the Willow Foundation. We're honoured Amanda Wakeley will be there."
Call 01707 259777 or email email@example.com