Willow and the height of fashion
THERE is still time to get tickets for two charity fashion events. British designer Amanda Wakeley will present her latest collection at an exclusive fashion show organised by the Willow Foundation. The event takes place on Tuesday, June 9 at Sopwell
THERE is still time to get tickets for two charity fashion events.
British designer Amanda Wakeley will present her latest collection at an exclusive fashion show organised by the Willow Foundation.
The event takes place on Tuesday, June 9 at Sopwell House in St Albans.
Anyone considering buying tickets is urged to get in touch with the charity to register interest by noon tomorrow (Wednesday, May 27).
You may also want to watch:
With the event just two weeks away, the charity needs to estimate final numbers of guests for the ladies' lunch and evening fashion show.
The Old Hatfield-based charity is offering two exclusive opportunities to meet Amanda and see her latest collection being paraded down the cat walk; at a lunch from noon to 4pm and an evening event from 7.30pm to 10.30pm.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
Clothes will be on sale at discounted prices, alongside a range of jewellery, beauty products and fashion accessories.
Charity co-founder, Megs Wilson, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity to combine glamour and fun with helping the Willow Foundation. We're honoured Amanda Wakeley will be there."
Call 01707 259777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org