Willow and the height of fashion
THERE is still time to get tickets for two charity fashion events. British designer Amanda Wakeley will present her latest collection at an exclusive fashion show organised by the Willow Foundation. The event takes place on Tuesday, June 9 at Sopwell
THERE is still time to get tickets for two charity fashion events.
British designer Amanda Wakeley will present her latest collection at an exclusive fashion show organised by the Willow Foundation.
The event takes place on Tuesday, June 9 at Sopwell House in St Albans.
Anyone considering buying tickets is urged to get in touch with the charity to register interest by noon tomorrow (Wednesday, May 27).
You may also want to watch:
With the event just two weeks away, the charity needs to estimate final numbers of guests for the ladies' lunch and evening fashion show.
The Old Hatfield-based charity is offering two exclusive opportunities to meet Amanda and see her latest collection being paraded down the cat walk; at a lunch from noon to 4pm and an evening event from 7.30pm to 10.30pm.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
Clothes will be on sale at discounted prices, alongside a range of jewellery, beauty products and fashion accessories.
Charity co-founder, Megs Wilson, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity to combine glamour and fun with helping the Willow Foundation. We're honoured Amanda Wakeley will be there."
Call 01707 259777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org