Will Welwyn Garden City couple win �25,000 wedding tomorrow?
WILL a series of stunts including getting a crazy permanent tattoo and a mad haircut, as well as lasering massive images on to iconic buildings and painting a WGC home, be enough to win a �25,000 wedding?
Well WGC couple Tracey Evans and Dean James, who took on these mad acts, as well as many others, shall find out tomorrow morning (Thursday) when Jack FM announce the winner of its My Big Fat Wedding competition.
The contest, which ran until this afternoon (Wednesday), has tested seven couples, including Tracey and Dean, to promote Jack in as many ways as possible.
The better the promotion, the more points they were given by Jack.
The Lincoln Close couple have taken on a whole host of things, which has also included meeting Alesha Dixon and EastEnders’ Jake Wood.
You may also want to watch:
And Tracey told the Welwyn Hatfield Times she is keeping everything crossed.
“We have lived and breathed Jack. I’m glad it’s over now to be honest, it’s been really tiring. I don’t think we have won, because there were some really big things that other people have done. One couple got 10 people to have a tattoo and only I have the one, so we shall see.”
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 10 Liam Gallagher sells out his two Knebworth Park 2022 shows