Who will be the next Miss Hertfordshire?
THE search for the next Miss Hertfordshire begins in earnest this weekend.
Lovely ladies from across the county are invited to take part in the semi-final auditions from 11am until 4pm on Sunday, at the Galleria, Hatfield.
Would-be contestants will be interviewed and have their photograph taken professionally before 40 are chosen to take part in the grand final, on May 16 at the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage.
They will be hoping to emulate Suzi Cumming, who won the crown in last year’s contest.
The new Miss Hertfordshire will then have the honour of representing the county at the Miss England finals in July.
You may also want to watch:
Should they be crowned Miss England, they will then be the country’s representative at Miss World 2010 and compete to win �100,000 plus a once-in-a-lifetime chance to travel around the world.
To enter you must be aged between 17 and 24.
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 9 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 10 May 17th: Uno prepares to welcome more passengers on buses
For more information on how to apply visit www.misshertfordshire.co.uk
This year’s finalists will help raise funds for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.