Who will be the next Miss Hertfordshire?
THE search for the next Miss Hertfordshire begins in earnest this weekend.
Lovely ladies from across the county are invited to take part in the semi-final auditions from 11am until 4pm on Sunday, at the Galleria, Hatfield.
Would-be contestants will be interviewed and have their photograph taken professionally before 40 are chosen to take part in the grand final, on May 16 at the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage.
They will be hoping to emulate Suzi Cumming, who won the crown in last year’s contest.
The new Miss Hertfordshire will then have the honour of representing the county at the Miss England finals in July.
You may also want to watch:
Should they be crowned Miss England, they will then be the country’s representative at Miss World 2010 and compete to win �100,000 plus a once-in-a-lifetime chance to travel around the world.
To enter you must be aged between 17 and 24.
- 1 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
For more information on how to apply visit www.misshertfordshire.co.uk
This year’s finalists will help raise funds for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.