Who will be the next Miss Hertfordshire?
THE search for the next Miss Hertfordshire begins in earnest this weekend.
Lovely ladies from across the county are invited to take part in the semi-final auditions from 11am until 4pm on Sunday, at the Galleria, Hatfield.
Would-be contestants will be interviewed and have their photograph taken professionally before 40 are chosen to take part in the grand final, on May 16 at the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage.
They will be hoping to emulate Suzi Cumming, who won the crown in last year’s contest.
The new Miss Hertfordshire will then have the honour of representing the county at the Miss England finals in July.
You may also want to watch:
Should they be crowned Miss England, they will then be the country’s representative at Miss World 2010 and compete to win �100,000 plus a once-in-a-lifetime chance to travel around the world.
To enter you must be aged between 17 and 24.
- 1 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 2 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 3 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 4 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 5 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 6 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Father reveals 'toll' his infertility took on his mental health while trying to have a baby
- 10 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
For more information on how to apply visit www.misshertfordshire.co.uk
This year’s finalists will help raise funds for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.