Who will be the next Miss Hertfordshire?
THE search for the next Miss Hertfordshire begins in earnest this weekend.
Lovely ladies from across the county are invited to take part in the semi-final auditions from 11am until 4pm on Sunday, at the Galleria, Hatfield.
Would-be contestants will be interviewed and have their photograph taken professionally before 40 are chosen to take part in the grand final, on May 16 at the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage.
They will be hoping to emulate Suzi Cumming, who won the crown in last year’s contest.
The new Miss Hertfordshire will then have the honour of representing the county at the Miss England finals in July.
You may also want to watch:
Should they be crowned Miss England, they will then be the country’s representative at Miss World 2010 and compete to win �100,000 plus a once-in-a-lifetime chance to travel around the world.
To enter you must be aged between 17 and 24.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
For more information on how to apply visit www.misshertfordshire.co.uk
This year’s finalists will help raise funds for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.