What to do during the summer holidays in Welwyn Hatfield
WITH the school summer holidays now under way, many youngsters will be searching for a boredom cure over the next six or so weeks. Well one option, which would also get the kids out of your hair for a few hours, is taking them down to Summer Camp Gosling
WITH the school summer holidays now under way, many youngsters will be searching for a boredom cure over the next six or so weeks.
Well one option, which would also get the kids out of your hair for a few hours, is taking them down to Summer Camp Gosling, at the Stanborough Road sports park in WGC.
The camp, which started on July 20 and finishes August 28, could be the perfect solution.
The fun and games are split into three different age groups to cater for everyone from five to 14-years-old.
You may also want to watch:
The activities are different for each group and include trampolining, eco teaching, jungle mania, dodgeball, boccia, bouncy castle, arts and crafts, soft play, story time, parachute games, face painting and cooking.
As well as the above games a wide range of sports varying from football, athletics, racket sports, hockey, rounders, cricket, tag rugby, lacrosse, American football, basketball, netball, mini tennis, mini badminton and gymnastics are also on offer.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 3 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
- 4 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 5 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 6 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 10 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
For prices and more information visit www.goslingsports.co.uk or call 01707 331056 to book.
Alternatively, look at Hatfield Swim Centre for a source of entertainment.
At the Lemsford Road centre five-year-olds and above can participate in Syncro Fun, which includes basic synchronised swimming techniques, floating positions and manoeuvres as well as strokes.
There are also lessons available on stroke improvement and learning how to dive. For further information or to book your place call on 01707 276276.
Or have you ever dreamed of being a movie star or a film director? Are you aged between 13 to 19?
Well your chance to write, direct or star in a movie, is part of the Welwyn and Hatfield Summer Sizzler attractions being put on for youngsters during the summer holidays.
Other events included in the Youth Connexions organised programme include streetdancing, music workshops, a football camp and a feel safe stay safe workshop.
For further information visit www.channelmogo.org
To reserve your place call Youth Connexions on 01438 843340.