Welwyn Hatfield trio face brothel charges
THREE people will appear before magistrates to face charges of running a brothel.
The trio returned to Hatfield police station on Monday to answer bail, having been arrested in November last year in an operation targeting the vice trade in the borough.
Valetina Janutiene, 36, of Cromer Hyde Lane, Lemsford; Andrew Neville, 45, of Brocket Road, WGC; and Katrina Baker, 35, of Thistle Grove, WGC, were all charged with managing a brothel.
They are due to appear at Central Herts Magistrates’ Court in St Albans next month.
A 47-year-old woman from London who was also arrested during the raids failed to answer bail on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Hertfordshire Constabulary said police would be taking “further action”.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 What time will the election results come in?
- 3 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 4 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 10 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say