Welwyn Hatfield trio face brothel charges
THREE people will appear before magistrates to face charges of running a brothel.
The trio returned to Hatfield police station on Monday to answer bail, having been arrested in November last year in an operation targeting the vice trade in the borough.
Valetina Janutiene, 36, of Cromer Hyde Lane, Lemsford; Andrew Neville, 45, of Brocket Road, WGC; and Katrina Baker, 35, of Thistle Grove, WGC, were all charged with managing a brothel.
They are due to appear at Central Herts Magistrates’ Court in St Albans next month.
A 47-year-old woman from London who was also arrested during the raids failed to answer bail on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Hertfordshire Constabulary said police would be taking “further action”.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 Everyone invited to Hatfield rail tragedy remembrance service
- 10 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?