Welwyn Hatfield Times readers’ chance to meet Diversity
FOUR lucky WHT readers have the chance to meet Diversity with special backstage passes for the Galleria’s Christmas lights switch-on.
As we reported last week, the Britain’s Got Talent winners, are returning to the area after recent appearances at the Howard Centre in WGC, and the Forum in Hatfield.
The gang will be doing a general meet and greet at the event, but our competition winners will be allowed on stage with the stars and be given a goody bag of Diversity merchandise.
They will also be able to collect autographs and have their pictures taken with the boys and feature in the WHT.
For those unlucky not to win our competition, you can see Diversity perform, between 4pm and 6pm on Wednesday, November 11.
You may also want to watch:
This is a non-ticketed event so all are welcome to join in the fun.
We have four special backstage passes to be won, each allowing four people to meet Diversity. Just answer the following question:
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 2 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 6 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 7 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 8 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 9 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 10 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
Which TV talent show did Diversity win?
Answers should be sent with your name, age, address and email address to: 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP or email your details to email@example.com Closing date is noon next Wednesday, November 4. Normal Archant rules apply.