Welwyn Hatfield Times readers’ chance to meet Diversity
FOUR lucky WHT readers have the chance to meet Diversity with special backstage passes for the Galleria’s Christmas lights switch-on.
As we reported last week, the Britain’s Got Talent winners, are returning to the area after recent appearances at the Howard Centre in WGC, and the Forum in Hatfield.
The gang will be doing a general meet and greet at the event, but our competition winners will be allowed on stage with the stars and be given a goody bag of Diversity merchandise.
They will also be able to collect autographs and have their pictures taken with the boys and feature in the WHT.
For those unlucky not to win our competition, you can see Diversity perform, between 4pm and 6pm on Wednesday, November 11.
You may also want to watch:
This is a non-ticketed event so all are welcome to join in the fun.
We have four special backstage passes to be won, each allowing four people to meet Diversity. Just answer the following question:
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
Which TV talent show did Diversity win?
Answers should be sent with your name, age, address and email address to: 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date is noon next Wednesday, November 4. Normal Archant rules apply.