Welwyn Hatfield Times readers’ chance to meet Diversity
FOUR lucky WHT readers have the chance to meet Diversity with special backstage passes for the Galleria’s Christmas lights switch-on.
As we reported last week, the Britain’s Got Talent winners, are returning to the area after recent appearances at the Howard Centre in WGC, and the Forum in Hatfield.
The gang will be doing a general meet and greet at the event, but our competition winners will be allowed on stage with the stars and be given a goody bag of Diversity merchandise.
They will also be able to collect autographs and have their pictures taken with the boys and feature in the WHT.
For those unlucky not to win our competition, you can see Diversity perform, between 4pm and 6pm on Wednesday, November 11.
You may also want to watch:
This is a non-ticketed event so all are welcome to join in the fun.
We have four special backstage passes to be won, each allowing four people to meet Diversity. Just answer the following question:
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 3 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 4 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 5 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 8 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 9 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 10 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
Which TV talent show did Diversity win?
Answers should be sent with your name, age, address and email address to: 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date is noon next Wednesday, November 4. Normal Archant rules apply.