Welwyn Hatfield Times looks back at Charles and Diana’s Royal Wedding
PRINCE William and Kate Middleton’s marriage this weekend marks the biggest Royal Wedding for 30 years, but just how did Welwyn Hatfield mark the last big Royal Wedding? - See our special E-edition coverage here.
Newshounds at the Welwyn Hatfield Times have decided to delve through the WHT history books to see exactly how we covered the Charles and Diana wedding back in July 1981.
Click on the link here (top right) and it will take you to our stories in the July 31 paper of that year.
Just like our normal E-edition you will be able to click from page to page to see exactly what was going on.
Who knows you may even spot yourself!
You may also want to watch:
If you are celebrating the Royal Wedding this year let us know. Send an email with a picture of your celebrations to email@example.com
- 1 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 2 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 3 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 4 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 5 Liam Gallagher sells out his two Knebworth Park 2022 shows
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement