Welwyn Hatfield Sport Relief run to be held at the weekend
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people have signed up to take part in Welwyn Hatfield’s Sport Relief Mile at the weekend.
The event, at Gosling Sports Park on Sunday, will see participants run one, three or six miles to raise cash for charity.
And organisers say there is still time to sign up.
Sarah Awcock, Sport Relief organiser at the sports park, said: “We are delighted that so many people have already signed up but we want even more people in Welwyn Hatfield to take part and make it the best Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile yet.
“So let’s show the rest of the country what we can do and raise as much money as we possibly can for this incredible cause.”
You may also want to watch:
To book a place, go to www.sportrelief.com
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 3 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 4 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'