Welwyn Hatfield polling stations closed
POLLING stations are now closed after today s round of elections. Ballot boxes from across Welwyn Hatfield are now being taken to the count at Rollercity in WGC. Officials will then begin verifying the votes, before counting begins in the Hertfordshire
POLLING stations are now closed after today's round of elections.
Ballot boxes from across Welwyn Hatfield are now being taken to the count at Rollercity in WGC.
Officials will then begin verifying the votes, before counting begins in the Hertfordshire County Council and the borough and town by-elections at 9.30am tomorrow (Friday).
A Welwyn Hatfield Council spokeswoman said the ballot boxes will be locked in Rollercity overnight, alarmed and linked to a security firm and police.
You may also want to watch:
European votes will be locked away until its count from 4pm on Sunday.
Rollercity will be closed to the public until Monday.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays