Welwyn Hatfield opticians stocks exclusive Chopard eyewear
ITS luxury jewellery is sported by a myriad of celebrities, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Elton John, Liz Hurley and Lily Allen.
And now Swiss jewellers Chopard is building on its popularity by launching a collection of designer sunglasses in the UK.
They’re available in just a handful of boutiques up and down the country – including one in Times Territory.
So, if you want to check them out, head down to Brookmans Park Opticians in Bradmore Green.
Speaking about the collection, owner Richard Pakey said: “Chopard is an internationally known jewellery brand but this is the first time it has come to the UK for eyewear.
You may also want to watch:
“Most of them are 23 carat gold plated.”
Richard, 34, also explained that his practice is the only one in the country with permission to sell Chopard eyewear online.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
But despite this, it is perhaps his range of made to measure Lindberg glasses that he is most proud of.
“We undoubtedly have the UK’s biggest Lindberg collection,” he said.
“We probably have in excess of three billion options.”
He added: “We had one guy who came over from Denmark and met me in London just for Lindberg.”
As well as Chopard and Lindberg, Richard stocks a wide range of other brands, including Cartier, Prada, Bvlgari, Ray-Ban and Fendi.
The practice is open from 9am until 5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and from 9am until 12.30pm on Wednesday.
But if you can’t make it to the store, Richard also offers a home visit service to his clients.
For more information, click on the link, right, or call 0800 118 5727