Welwyn Hatfield opticians stocks exclusive Chopard eyewear
ITS luxury jewellery is sported by a myriad of celebrities, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Elton John, Liz Hurley and Lily Allen.
And now Swiss jewellers Chopard is building on its popularity by launching a collection of designer sunglasses in the UK.
They’re available in just a handful of boutiques up and down the country – including one in Times Territory.
So, if you want to check them out, head down to Brookmans Park Opticians in Bradmore Green.
Speaking about the collection, owner Richard Pakey said: “Chopard is an internationally known jewellery brand but this is the first time it has come to the UK for eyewear.
You may also want to watch:
“Most of them are 23 carat gold plated.”
Richard, 34, also explained that his practice is the only one in the country with permission to sell Chopard eyewear online.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
But despite this, it is perhaps his range of made to measure Lindberg glasses that he is most proud of.
“We undoubtedly have the UK’s biggest Lindberg collection,” he said.
“We probably have in excess of three billion options.”
He added: “We had one guy who came over from Denmark and met me in London just for Lindberg.”
As well as Chopard and Lindberg, Richard stocks a wide range of other brands, including Cartier, Prada, Bvlgari, Ray-Ban and Fendi.
The practice is open from 9am until 5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and from 9am until 12.30pm on Wednesday.
But if you can’t make it to the store, Richard also offers a home visit service to his clients.
For more information, click on the link, right, or call 0800 118 5727