Guess who’s on Question Time tonight
- Credit: Archant
Welwyn Hatfield MP Grant Shapps will appear on the BBC’s Question Time tonight.
Mr Shapps - who is currently Secretary of State for Transport - will join Labour MP Lisa Nandy, former Dragon's Den star Theo Paphitis, Extinction Rebellion spokesman Rupert Read and broadcaster Julia Hartley-Brewer.
The addition of Ms Hartley-Brewer has led many to call for a boycott of this episode.
Jolyon Maugham QC appears to have started the movement on Twitter with #BoycottBBCQT, after Ms Hartley-Brewer posted his home address on the social media site along with others.
The lawyer launched legal action with others to ensure that the Benn Act - which forces the government to have an extension after October 31 to the UK leaving the European Union - is followed.
You may also want to watch:
Panellists will be in Beckenham and the show will be broadcasted at 10.35pm on BBC One.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 3 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 4 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'