Welwyn Hatfield mayor’s black tie bash
TICKETS have gone on sale for a lavish black tie bash being hosted by Welwyn Hatfield mayor Kim Langley.
The mayor’s annual civic dinner and dance will take place at Beales Hotel in Hatfield next Saturday, February 20.
After a three-course meal, guests will be treated to a variety of dance and musical entertainment from youngsters Emma and Laura Cook, Scottish Highland dancer Daisy Watkins, and the group Serenity.
A charity auction and raffle will also take place.
Cllr Langley said: “I’m excited to greet and get to know all my guests. It’s a great opportunity for me to meet more people from around the borough.”
You may also want to watch:
Guests should arrive at 6.45pm for 7.15pm.
Proceeds from the night will go to Cllr Langley’s charities, the Welwyn Hatfield Women’s Refuge and the Willow Foundation.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
Tickets cost �40, available from the mayor’s secretary on 01707 357419 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org