Welwyn Hatfield mayor’s black tie bash
TICKETS have gone on sale for a lavish black tie bash being hosted by Welwyn Hatfield mayor Kim Langley.
The mayor’s annual civic dinner and dance will take place at Beales Hotel in Hatfield next Saturday, February 20.
After a three-course meal, guests will be treated to a variety of dance and musical entertainment from youngsters Emma and Laura Cook, Scottish Highland dancer Daisy Watkins, and the group Serenity.
A charity auction and raffle will also take place.
Cllr Langley said: “I’m excited to greet and get to know all my guests. It’s a great opportunity for me to meet more people from around the borough.”
You may also want to watch:
Guests should arrive at 6.45pm for 7.15pm.
Proceeds from the night will go to Cllr Langley’s charities, the Welwyn Hatfield Women’s Refuge and the Willow Foundation.
- 1 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 2 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 3 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 6 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
Tickets cost �40, available from the mayor’s secretary on 01707 357419 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org