Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- Credit: Pixabay
A lucky Welwyn Hatfield resident may have a lottery ticket worth £1,000,000 lying about in their house.
A winning EuroMillions ticket that was purchased in Welwyn Hatfield in the last month has gone unclaimed.
The prize level is the UK Millionaire Maker - for which the odds of winning are one in 1,900,000 according to the EuroMillions website.
The average UK resident's salary in 2020 is £31,461, which means the ticket holder effectively has more than 30 years worth of wages lined up for them.
The winning numbers of the ticket are: XZZF28583
You may also want to watch:
What happens to an unclaimed lottery ticket?
The unknowing individual has up until October 24 to claim the ticket - 180 days since the draw which took place on April 27.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 Girls of Potters Bar Crusaders happy with draw at hot Harpenden
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
After which the prize can no longer be claimed and the ticket owner will receive nothing.
To see where else in the country there unclaimed lottery tickets or to find out how to claim an unclaimed prize visit: www.national-lottery.co.uk/results/unclaimed-prizes.