Welwyn Hatfield is doing something funny for money
ARE you doing something funny for money – all in aid of Comic Relief? Red Nose Day 2009 is tomorrow (Friday) and the WHT newsdesk wants to hear from people taking part. Send us
ARE you doing something funny for money - all in aid of Comic Relief?
Red Nose Day 2009 is tomorrow (Friday) and the WHT newsdesk wants to hear from people taking part.
Send us your emails and pictures about who and what you are doing and we'll put the best and most unusual in next week's WHT.
You may also want to watch:
Staff WGC's John Lewis are set to take part in a sponsored row between 9am and 6pm tomorrow (Friday).
The team of 30 will row a total of 42 miles on a rowing machine in the menswear department on the ground floor.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 3 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
This is the equivalent distance of Dover to Calais and back.
There will be a chart monitoring the distance rowed throughout the day.
Neil Robinson, who has co-ordinated the rowers, said: "I was overwhelmed by partners wanting to support this event, from every age range in the branch.
"We are all really enthusiastic, and want to raise as much money as possible for Comic Relief.