Welwyn Hatfield is doing something funny for money
ARE you doing something funny for money – all in aid of Comic Relief? Red Nose Day 2009 is tomorrow (Friday) and the WHT newsdesk wants to hear from people taking part. Send us
ARE you doing something funny for money - all in aid of Comic Relief?
Red Nose Day 2009 is tomorrow (Friday) and the WHT newsdesk wants to hear from people taking part.
Send us your emails and pictures about who and what you are doing and we'll put the best and most unusual in next week's WHT.
You may also want to watch:
Staff WGC's John Lewis are set to take part in a sponsored row between 9am and 6pm tomorrow (Friday).
The team of 30 will row a total of 42 miles on a rowing machine in the menswear department on the ground floor.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
This is the equivalent distance of Dover to Calais and back.
There will be a chart monitoring the distance rowed throughout the day.
Neil Robinson, who has co-ordinated the rowers, said: "I was overwhelmed by partners wanting to support this event, from every age range in the branch.
"We are all really enthusiastic, and want to raise as much money as possible for Comic Relief.