Welwyn Hatfield Euro results revealed
THE breakdown of votes cast in Welwyn Hatfield for the European elections have just been released. There are seven MEPs representing the East of England and as the WHT revealed last night (Sunday) – these were won by three
THE breakdown of votes cast in Welwyn Hatfield for the European elections have just been released.
There are seven MEPs representing the East of England and as the WHT revealed last night (Sunday) - these were won by three Conservatives, two UKIP, one Liberal Democrat and one Labour candidates.
Each borough - including Welwyn Hatfield - sent their results to the Eastern Region, which added them all together before announcing the results.
Welwyn Hatfield votes are below:
You may also want to watch:
Animals Count: 200
British National Party: 1,511
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 9 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 10 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
Christian Party: 472
Conservative Party: 10,759
English Democrats: 552
Jury Team: 144
Liberal Democrats: 3,692
Pro Democracy Libertas: 155
Socialist Labour Party: 315
The Green Party: 2,475
The Labour Party: 3,615
United Kingdom First: 532
Peter Rigby-Independent: 177
Rejected ballot papers: 180
Total number of votes cast in Welwyn Hatfield: 29,449