Welwyn Hatfield Euro results revealed
THE breakdown of votes cast in Welwyn Hatfield for the European elections have just been released. There are seven MEPs representing the East of England and as the WHT revealed last night (Sunday) – these were won by three
THE breakdown of votes cast in Welwyn Hatfield for the European elections have just been released.
There are seven MEPs representing the East of England and as the WHT revealed last night (Sunday) - these were won by three Conservatives, two UKIP, one Liberal Democrat and one Labour candidates.
Each borough - including Welwyn Hatfield - sent their results to the Eastern Region, which added them all together before announcing the results.
Welwyn Hatfield votes are below:
You may also want to watch:
Animals Count: 200
British National Party: 1,511
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 9 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
Christian Party: 472
Conservative Party: 10,759
English Democrats: 552
Jury Team: 144
Liberal Democrats: 3,692
Pro Democracy Libertas: 155
Socialist Labour Party: 315
The Green Party: 2,475
The Labour Party: 3,615
United Kingdom First: 532
Peter Rigby-Independent: 177
Rejected ballot papers: 180
Total number of votes cast in Welwyn Hatfield: 29,449