Welwyn Hatfield Euro results revealed
THE breakdown of votes cast in Welwyn Hatfield for the European elections have just been released. There are seven MEPs representing the East of England and as the WHT revealed last night (Sunday) – these were won by three
THE breakdown of votes cast in Welwyn Hatfield for the European elections have just been released.
There are seven MEPs representing the East of England and as the WHT revealed last night (Sunday) - these were won by three Conservatives, two UKIP, one Liberal Democrat and one Labour candidates.
Each borough - including Welwyn Hatfield - sent their results to the Eastern Region, which added them all together before announcing the results.
Welwyn Hatfield votes are below:
You may also want to watch:
Animals Count: 200
British National Party: 1,511
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 3 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 6 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 7 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 8 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 9 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 10 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
Christian Party: 472
Conservative Party: 10,759
English Democrats: 552
Jury Team: 144
Liberal Democrats: 3,692
Pro Democracy Libertas: 155
Socialist Labour Party: 315
The Green Party: 2,475
The Labour Party: 3,615
United Kingdom First: 532
Peter Rigby-Independent: 177
Rejected ballot papers: 180
Total number of votes cast in Welwyn Hatfield: 29,449