Welwyn Hatfield Council attendance figures revealed
ATTENDANCE figures have been released for last year’s council meetings.
Four ward councillors achieved 100 per cent.
Conservative Mandy Perkins came out on top with 42 meetings attended, closely followed by colleagues Helen Bromley at 39 and John Nicholls at 37.
Polling the lowest was Labour’s Mike Alder, who attended 50 per cent of his 14 meetings, and Conservative Martin Levitt, attending nine of his possible 17.
The four councillors achieving 100 per cent attendance were Lib Dem Louise Lotz and Conservatives Patricia Mabbott, Howard Morgan and Fiona Thompson.
You may also want to watch:
* Councillors have different numbers of meetings to attend depending on the committees they are signed up to.
- 1 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 10 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper