Map reveals Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar pubs reopening on July 4
- Credit: Archant
The Welwyn Hatfield Times has put together a list of the pubs reopening in Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar on July 4.
From across the area – including Welwyn, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Brookmans Park and Potters Bar – our locals are embracing new technology and social distancing to allow them to welcome pub goers back.
Landlord of the White Horse, Adam Richardson, told the WHT in expectation of reopening: “We’ll be introducing an app for table ordering that customers can download to minimise staff-customer interactions and offer contactless, card-only payments, as well as promoting social distancing throughout.
“Disinfectant wipes will be provided in toilets, and staff will be collecting and delivering glasses or plates etc with gloves on. Tables will be spaced out for social distancing and we’ll also have an outside bar.”
Most pubs will require their customers to make a reservation online or by phone in advance, buy food and drink from their table, not to approach the bar, stay in the pub for a small amount of time and leave their contact details, in order to aid track and trace.
You may also want to watch:
You can find more information on individual pubs plans by going to their websites, which are available by clicking on the beer icons in our Google map.
If we have missed you on the interactive map or you’re a business with a reopening idea please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 5 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 8 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man