ITV producers want Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar pets for new show
- Credit: Archant
The makers of Come Dine With Me and Paul O’Grady’s dog show are looking for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar pets to feature in a new TV show.
Television producers working at Shiver Television, part of ITV Studios, are producing a brand new teatime series about pets.
They’re on the hunt for owners of pets who want answers about their animals’ medical and behavioural issues.
The show will feature a team of qualified vets and behaviourists who are here to help owners gets answers and remedies to their questions.
A spokesman for Shiver Television said: “We are looking for a variety of pets - from dogs, cats, reptiles and birds, to alpacas, hedgehogs, ferrets and guinea pigs.
You may also want to watch:
“If you have a pet with a funny, quirky or embarrassing habit, has behavioural issues or has a medical issue that needs diagnosing we’d love to hear from you.”
To find out more or if you’re interested email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 952 1756
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline