ITV producers want Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar pets for new show
- Credit: Archant
The makers of Come Dine With Me and Paul O’Grady’s dog show are looking for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar pets to feature in a new TV show.
Television producers working at Shiver Television, part of ITV Studios, are producing a brand new teatime series about pets.
They’re on the hunt for owners of pets who want answers about their animals’ medical and behavioural issues.
The show will feature a team of qualified vets and behaviourists who are here to help owners gets answers and remedies to their questions.
A spokesman for Shiver Television said: “We are looking for a variety of pets - from dogs, cats, reptiles and birds, to alpacas, hedgehogs, ferrets and guinea pigs.
You may also want to watch:
“If you have a pet with a funny, quirky or embarrassing habit, has behavioural issues or has a medical issue that needs diagnosing we’d love to hear from you.”
To find out more or if you’re interested email email@example.com or call 0161 952 1756
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street