Welwyn Garden City woman offering Good as New bargains
LADIES: are you looking to give your wardrobe an overhaul and make a bit of cash at the same time? Or perhaps you re looking for a bargain on expensive designer clothing during the recession? Well a businesswoman from WGC would like to see you at her new
LADIES: are you looking to give your wardrobe an overhaul and make a bit of cash at the same time?
Or perhaps you're looking for a bargain on expensive designer clothing during the recession?
Well a businesswoman from WGC would like to see you at her new ladies' fashion boutique.
Amy Harrington, owner of Prestige Bridal & Menswear, has recently opened her Good as New boutique, and is looking for customers who want to sell their unwanted designer and top-end items to the store.
You may also want to watch:
Amy, from Woodhall Lane, said she wanted to sell designer clothes at affordable prices, which gave her the idea to open the boutique.
"We have established a good clientele from affluent areas who are using the shop to sell on some beautiful items of clothing and accessories," Amy said.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 6 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
"It is also a great way for customers to recycle their clothes and recoup some money."
If you are interested in selling your unwanted clothes, call 01992 444217 to make an appointment.
Customers looking for a bargain can, of course, pop in any time!
For more information on Prestige, visit www.prestigeweddingcompany.co.uk or walk into the store in High Street, Hoddesdon.