Welwyn Garden City woman offering Good as New bargains
LADIES: are you looking to give your wardrobe an overhaul and make a bit of cash at the same time? Or perhaps you re looking for a bargain on expensive designer clothing during the recession? Well a businesswoman from WGC would like to see you at her new
LADIES: are you looking to give your wardrobe an overhaul and make a bit of cash at the same time?
Or perhaps you're looking for a bargain on expensive designer clothing during the recession?
Well a businesswoman from WGC would like to see you at her new ladies' fashion boutique.
Amy Harrington, owner of Prestige Bridal & Menswear, has recently opened her Good as New boutique, and is looking for customers who want to sell their unwanted designer and top-end items to the store.
You may also want to watch:
Amy, from Woodhall Lane, said she wanted to sell designer clothes at affordable prices, which gave her the idea to open the boutique.
"We have established a good clientele from affluent areas who are using the shop to sell on some beautiful items of clothing and accessories," Amy said.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 4 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
"It is also a great way for customers to recycle their clothes and recoup some money."
If you are interested in selling your unwanted clothes, call 01992 444217 to make an appointment.
Customers looking for a bargain can, of course, pop in any time!
For more information on Prestige, visit www.prestigeweddingcompany.co.uk or walk into the store in High Street, Hoddesdon.