Welwyn Garden City woman offering Good as New bargains
LADIES: are you looking to give your wardrobe an overhaul and make a bit of cash at the same time? Or perhaps you re looking for a bargain on expensive designer clothing during the recession? Well a businesswoman from WGC would like to see you at her new
LADIES: are you looking to give your wardrobe an overhaul and make a bit of cash at the same time?
Or perhaps you're looking for a bargain on expensive designer clothing during the recession?
Well a businesswoman from WGC would like to see you at her new ladies' fashion boutique.
Amy Harrington, owner of Prestige Bridal & Menswear, has recently opened her Good as New boutique, and is looking for customers who want to sell their unwanted designer and top-end items to the store.
You may also want to watch:
Amy, from Woodhall Lane, said she wanted to sell designer clothes at affordable prices, which gave her the idea to open the boutique.
"We have established a good clientele from affluent areas who are using the shop to sell on some beautiful items of clothing and accessories," Amy said.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 8 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 9 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
"It is also a great way for customers to recycle their clothes and recoup some money."
If you are interested in selling your unwanted clothes, call 01992 444217 to make an appointment.
Customers looking for a bargain can, of course, pop in any time!
For more information on Prestige, visit www.prestigeweddingcompany.co.uk or walk into the store in High Street, Hoddesdon.