Pointless car vandalism in Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Chloe Dillury
Police are investigating after at least three cars had their wing mirrors damaged in Welwyn Garden City over the weekened.
Police have received three reports of criminal damage to cars on Parkway some time overnight from November 30 into December 1.
A white Citroen C1, a silver Renault Clio and a Volkswagen Up had their wing mirrors removed and/or smashed.
However, social media commenters have said that at least five cars on the street were damaged along the same stretch of road.
Officers are currently making enquiries and are appealing for information and witnesses.
If your car was damaged and you have not yet reported it, you can report it to police on 101 or report it online at www.herts.police.uk/Report, or speak to a Force Control Room operators via web chat.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw anyone acting suspiciously in the area, or have any information that could assist the investigation, please call 101 quoting 41/61496/18.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 4 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 5 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 6 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 7 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 8 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19