Welwyn Garden City UFO also seen over Knebworth
THE UFO spotted over WGC at the weekend was also observed in Knebworth.
Diane Lomas contacted us after reading this week’s story on our website www.whtimes24.co.uk, in which Haldens resident Rachel Buckhurst recounted spotting a strange orange light over WGC.
Diane said: “My daughter and her boyfriend saw the same thing in Knebworth.
“It was round and orange and making some random movement, just before it disappeared.”
Diane said she thought it was probably a Chinese lantern but added: “The erratic movements don’t make sense, as lanterns just float away gracefully.”
You may also want to watch:
To read about Rachel’s sighting click on the link to the right.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk