Welwyn Garden City UFO also seen over Knebworth
THE UFO spotted over WGC at the weekend was also observed in Knebworth.
Diane Lomas contacted us after reading this week’s story on our website www.whtimes24.co.uk, in which Haldens resident Rachel Buckhurst recounted spotting a strange orange light over WGC.
Diane said: “My daughter and her boyfriend saw the same thing in Knebworth.
“It was round and orange and making some random movement, just before it disappeared.”
Diane said she thought it was probably a Chinese lantern but added: “The erratic movements don’t make sense, as lanterns just float away gracefully.”
You may also want to watch:
To read about Rachel’s sighting click on the link to the right.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays