Welwyn Garden City UFO also seen over Knebworth
THE UFO spotted over WGC at the weekend was also observed in Knebworth.
Diane Lomas contacted us after reading this week’s story on our website www.whtimes24.co.uk, in which Haldens resident Rachel Buckhurst recounted spotting a strange orange light over WGC.
Diane said: “My daughter and her boyfriend saw the same thing in Knebworth.
“It was round and orange and making some random movement, just before it disappeared.”
Diane said she thought it was probably a Chinese lantern but added: “The erratic movements don’t make sense, as lanterns just float away gracefully.”
You may also want to watch:
To read about Rachel’s sighting click on the link to the right.
- 1 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 8 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 9 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 10 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12