Welwyn Garden City train death woman identified
A WGC woman who died after falling in front of a train in Knebworth has been identified. She is Sorath Luhana, a pharmacist from
A WGC woman who died after falling in front of a train in Knebworth has been identified.
She is Sorath Luhana, a pharmacist from Newfields.
The 27-year-old, who is originally from Pakistan, died after she was struck by the 7.52am King's Cross to Cambridge service at Knebworth railway station on Thursday.
A spokesman for British Transport Police said her death is not being treated as suspicious.
An inquest into her death has now been opened and adjourned.
- 1 What is the future for The Howard Centre?
- 2 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 3 Buyers can now reserve an apartment in Hatfield Rise
- 4 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 5 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 6 Cash stolen from elderly man using bank ATM
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Stevenage health lead 'appalled' as Lister stroke unit is downgraded again
- 9 'Friendship zone' created in Welwyn school
- 10 Work begins on Welwyn Garden City’s new-look Anniversary Gardens