Welwyn Garden City train death woman identified
A WGC woman who died after falling in front of a train in Knebworth has been identified. She is Sorath Luhana, a pharmacist from
A WGC woman who died after falling in front of a train in Knebworth has been identified.
She is Sorath Luhana, a pharmacist from Newfields.
The 27-year-old, who is originally from Pakistan, died after she was struck by the 7.52am King's Cross to Cambridge service at Knebworth railway station on Thursday.
A spokesman for British Transport Police said her death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into her death has now been opened and adjourned.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire