Welwyn Garden City train death woman identified
A WGC woman who died after falling in front of a train in Knebworth has been identified. She is Sorath Luhana, a pharmacist from
A WGC woman who died after falling in front of a train in Knebworth has been identified.
She is Sorath Luhana, a pharmacist from Newfields.
The 27-year-old, who is originally from Pakistan, died after she was struck by the 7.52am King's Cross to Cambridge service at Knebworth railway station on Thursday.
A spokesman for British Transport Police said her death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into her death has now been opened and adjourned.
- 1 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 9 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist