Welwyn Garden City train death woman identified
A WGC woman who died after falling in front of a train in Knebworth has been identified. She is Sorath Luhana, a pharmacist from
A WGC woman who died after falling in front of a train in Knebworth has been identified.
She is Sorath Luhana, a pharmacist from Newfields.
The 27-year-old, who is originally from Pakistan, died after she was struck by the 7.52am King's Cross to Cambridge service at Knebworth railway station on Thursday.
A spokesman for British Transport Police said her death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into her death has now been opened and adjourned.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 10 Paedophile jailed for historic child sex offences