Welwyn Garden City train death woman identified
A WGC woman who died after falling in front of a train in Knebworth has been identified. She is Sorath Luhana, a pharmacist from
A WGC woman who died after falling in front of a train in Knebworth has been identified.
She is Sorath Luhana, a pharmacist from Newfields.
The 27-year-old, who is originally from Pakistan, died after she was struck by the 7.52am King's Cross to Cambridge service at Knebworth railway station on Thursday.
A spokesman for British Transport Police said her death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into her death has now been opened and adjourned.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 9 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 10 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes