Welwyn Garden City theatre turned into a Little Shop of Horrors
A TALE of fame and fortune is the emphasis of production The Little Shop of Horrors, on at a WGC theatre from next Wednesday. The amateur show staged by RARE Productions will be on at Campus West until March 14. It s 1950s America and Mr Mushnik owns a
A TALE of fame and fortune is the emphasis of production The Little Shop of Horrors, on at a WGC theatre from next Wednesday.
The amateur show staged by RARE Productions will be on at Campus West until March 14.
It's 1950s America and Mr Mushnik owns a rundown flower shop in the worst part of town (Skid Row).
Down trodden Seymour and the much-abused Audrey are his only staff and the shop is on the verge of closing.
You may also want to watch:
Then Seymour finds a strange plant and the characters' lives take an unexpected twist - feed the plant its favourite food, blood, and be rewarded greatly.
Will Seymour succumb to the temptation of fame, fortune and the girl of his dreams (Audrey) and keep feeding the plant?
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
Find out for yourself and book your tickets now. They cost �10; concessions get �2 off that price.
The show starts at 7.30pm each night and 2.30pm for the Saturday matinee.