Welwyn Garden City theatre turned into a Little Shop of Horrors
A TALE of fame and fortune is the emphasis of production The Little Shop of Horrors, on at a WGC theatre from next Wednesday. The amateur show staged by RARE Productions will be on at Campus West until March 14. It s 1950s America and Mr Mushnik owns a
A TALE of fame and fortune is the emphasis of production The Little Shop of Horrors, on at a WGC theatre from next Wednesday.
The amateur show staged by RARE Productions will be on at Campus West until March 14.
It's 1950s America and Mr Mushnik owns a rundown flower shop in the worst part of town (Skid Row).
Down trodden Seymour and the much-abused Audrey are his only staff and the shop is on the verge of closing.
You may also want to watch:
Then Seymour finds a strange plant and the characters' lives take an unexpected twist - feed the plant its favourite food, blood, and be rewarded greatly.
Will Seymour succumb to the temptation of fame, fortune and the girl of his dreams (Audrey) and keep feeding the plant?
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Former healthcare worker nominated for role model award due to rare illness awareness campaign
- 10 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
Find out for yourself and book your tickets now. They cost �10; concessions get �2 off that price.
The show starts at 7.30pm each night and 2.30pm for the Saturday matinee.