Welwyn Garden City theatre turned into a Little Shop of Horrors
A TALE of fame and fortune is the emphasis of production The Little Shop of Horrors, on at a WGC theatre from next Wednesday. The amateur show staged by RARE Productions will be on at Campus West until March 14. It s 1950s America and Mr Mushnik owns a
A TALE of fame and fortune is the emphasis of production The Little Shop of Horrors, on at a WGC theatre from next Wednesday.
The amateur show staged by RARE Productions will be on at Campus West until March 14.
It's 1950s America and Mr Mushnik owns a rundown flower shop in the worst part of town (Skid Row).
Down trodden Seymour and the much-abused Audrey are his only staff and the shop is on the verge of closing.
You may also want to watch:
Then Seymour finds a strange plant and the characters' lives take an unexpected twist - feed the plant its favourite food, blood, and be rewarded greatly.
Will Seymour succumb to the temptation of fame, fortune and the girl of his dreams (Audrey) and keep feeding the plant?
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 8 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 9 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
Find out for yourself and book your tickets now. They cost �10; concessions get �2 off that price.
The show starts at 7.30pm each night and 2.30pm for the Saturday matinee.