Welwyn Garden City teen taken to hospital after assault
A TEENAGER was taken to hospital after being assaulted in the early hours near a pub in WGC.
The 17-year-old boy received injuries to his face and was sent to the QE2 Hospital, in WGC, after an altercation.
The incident happened at 2.15am near to the Hollybush pub, in Hollybush Lane, on Saturday.
DC Mike Lawrence is investigating and said: “This incident took place in the early hours of the morning however it may be that people who may have been on their way home from a night out may have seen the incident take place.”
Anyone with information should call police via the non-emergency number on 0845 33 00 222.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old man from WGC has been arrested on suspicion of assault (GBH). He has been release on police bail while enquiries continue.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline