Welwyn Garden City teenager taken to hospital after suspected stab wound
- Credit: Archant
A 16-year-old boy was found with an injury, believed to be a stab wound, yesterday evening in Welwyn Garden City.
Herts police were called shortly before 5.20pm on Friday November 27 following an incident in Pinnate Place.
Officers attended and the teenager was found with an injury and taken to hospital for treatment.
His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
A 14-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the incident and remains in police custody at this time.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries are continuing, but it is being treated as an isolated incident between parties known to each other.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 6 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 Captain Tom inspires little Zach to raise money for the NHS
- 9 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 10 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV