Welwyn Garden City superhero’s new fundraising mission
CAPTAIN Panshanger, the self-proclaimed fundraising superhero, has set himself another cash challenge.
The WGC man, real name Timothy Muggleton, is looking to raise �3,500 to buy a Billisoft Phototherapy Unit.
The equipment will help treat babies for jaundice in the Lister Hospital’s special care baby unit.
Timothy said the inspiration behind his life of fundraising was his own childhood, when he was diagnosed with learning difficulties and dyspraxia.
Rebecca Cheesman, fundraiser at the East and North Herts NHS Trust, said: “Timothy is an inspirational man and we are honoured that he has chosen to fundraise for special care babies at the Lister, and will support him in any way we can.”
You may also want to watch:
If you want to donate to Captain Panshanger’s campaign, you can do so online by clicking the link above.
You can also call the trust’s fundraising team on 01438 781682.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 3 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 7 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 10 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank