Welwyn Garden City star Alesha Dixon to join Oasis and The Killers at V
WGC singer Alesha Dixon will be joining Oasis and The Killers later in the summer on the festival circuit. For the former Monk s Walk School student – currently climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in aid of Comic Relief – has been confirmed for this year s V Festi
WGC singer Alesha Dixon will be joining Oasis and The Killers later in the summer on the festival circuit.
For the former Monk's Walk School student - currently climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in aid of Comic Relief - has been confirmed for this year's V Festival.
The two-site music spectacular will take place at Hylands Park, Chelmsford, and Weston Park, Staffordshire, in late August.
Britpop legends Oasis and American favourites The Killers are the main V Stage headliners.
You may also want to watch:
Alesha, the 2007 Strictly Come Dancing champion, will play the Essex leg at Hylands on Sunday, August 23 having performed in Staffordshire the night before.
She will appear in The Arena tent alongside The Streets, Lady GaGa and MGMT.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 10 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
Others on the V bill include Razorlight, Keane, Snow Patrol, Brit Awards winners Elbow, Fatboy Slim, Pendulum, Katy Perry and Lily Allen.
V Festival tickets go on sale this Friday.