Welwyn Garden City star Alesha Dixon to join Oasis and The Killers at V
WGC singer Alesha Dixon will be joining Oasis and The Killers later in the summer on the festival circuit. For the former Monk s Walk School student – currently climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in aid of Comic Relief – has been confirmed for this year s V Festi
WGC singer Alesha Dixon will be joining Oasis and The Killers later in the summer on the festival circuit.
For the former Monk's Walk School student - currently climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in aid of Comic Relief - has been confirmed for this year's V Festival.
The two-site music spectacular will take place at Hylands Park, Chelmsford, and Weston Park, Staffordshire, in late August.
Britpop legends Oasis and American favourites The Killers are the main V Stage headliners.
You may also want to watch:
Alesha, the 2007 Strictly Come Dancing champion, will play the Essex leg at Hylands on Sunday, August 23 having performed in Staffordshire the night before.
She will appear in The Arena tent alongside The Streets, Lady GaGa and MGMT.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 5 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 9 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 10 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
Others on the V bill include Razorlight, Keane, Snow Patrol, Brit Awards winners Elbow, Fatboy Slim, Pendulum, Katy Perry and Lily Allen.
V Festival tickets go on sale this Friday.