Welwyn Garden City school reports two separate ‘killer clown’ incidents
- Credit: Debbie White
Staff at a Welwyn Garden City school have reported two separate incidents of clowns scaring pupils.
Police received a call at 11.52am this morning to reports of a man dressed as a clown scaring children at Monk’s Walk School yesterday as they were at the end of the school day.
School staff called police again at 12.36pm today to report a second incident of four white men dressed as clowns standing on the edge of the school field at lunchtime.
The clowns ran off after they were spotted by a member of staff.
Parents have taken to social media to voice their concerns and have said that their children are scared.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said: “No arrests have been made and police are no longer on the scene.”
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 4 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told