Welwyn Garden City’s Lisa Snowdon gets behind Breast Cancer Awareness Month
WGC model and TV celebrity Lisa Snowdon is throwing her weight behind this year’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which runs from Friday onwards.
The month of October will see a whole host of events in Times Territory to help raise vital funds to help beat breast cancer and Lisa, who has been an ambassador for Breast Cancer Care for the last five years, is urging residents to get involved by dressing in pink for her Pink Friday parties.
She said: “I would love to see people getting creative and holding fantastic pink events for Breast Cancer Care this October. Remember, anything goes as long as it’s pink and has that Friday feeling!”
One of those already getting involved are hairdressers Wilde About Hair.
The Fretherne Road-based business is holding a raffle and a party on October 16, with pink champagne and goody bags, to help hair care experts GHD fundraise for Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
You may also want to watch:
The winner of the raffle, which starts this Friday, will receive a pair of �129.99 GHD Pink Limited Edition Straighteners at the party.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 7 CCTV released after thousands of pounds of vitamins and supplements stolen
- 8 New Fast & Furious 9 UK release date announced
- 9 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 10 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats