Welwyn Garden City’s Lisa Snowdon gets behind Breast Cancer Awareness Month
WGC model and TV celebrity Lisa Snowdon is throwing her weight behind this year’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which runs from Friday onwards.
The month of October will see a whole host of events in Times Territory to help raise vital funds to help beat breast cancer and Lisa, who has been an ambassador for Breast Cancer Care for the last five years, is urging residents to get involved by dressing in pink for her Pink Friday parties.
She said: “I would love to see people getting creative and holding fantastic pink events for Breast Cancer Care this October. Remember, anything goes as long as it’s pink and has that Friday feeling!”
One of those already getting involved are hairdressers Wilde About Hair.
The Fretherne Road-based business is holding a raffle and a party on October 16, with pink champagne and goody bags, to help hair care experts GHD fundraise for Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
You may also want to watch:
The winner of the raffle, which starts this Friday, will receive a pair of �129.99 GHD Pink Limited Edition Straighteners at the party.
- 1 Hertsmere MP Oliver Dowden appointed Tory co-chairman but loses secretary role
- 2 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 18 Insulate Britain protesters arrested at M25 and A1 demonstrations
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 M25 by South Mimms blocked by climate protesters
- 7 Historic Green Belt site under threat
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 Boy hit by car during Hatfield altercation
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan