Welwyn Garden City’s John Lewis to host in-store well-being workshop
- Credit: Archant
Welwyn Garden City’s John Lewis is kicking off the summer season with an in-store well-being workshop.
The Bridge Road store is set to host the event on Wednesday, May 31, heralding the launch of its ‘Summer Season’ events programme.
The retailer will hold a yoga tutorial with a Manuka Life expert, as well as a skincare workshop by beauty brand Liz Earle Beauty and Co.
A spokeswoman said the experience is “designed to ensure John Lewis customers reach an entirely new level of calm, tranquillity and relaxation”.
The one-hour yoga session will be followed by a 45-minute skincare tutorial from Sarah Carr, an ambassador for Liz Earle, who will be on hand to share her expert knowledge, top tips and suggestions.
You may also want to watch:
Guests will be offered a bespoke consultation specific to their skincare needs and a treatment such as a ‘Cleanse & Polish Facial or Hand and Arm massage’.
Tickets are priced at £25 per person and will be redeemable against Liz Earle Beauty Co. or Manuka Life products on the day. Customers will also take away a complimentary Manuka Life yoga mat and a Liz Earle Beauty Co. gift.
For more information and to book, visit: www.JohnLewis.com/NationalTreasures.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM